Monday, October 4, 2010

While I am waiting. . .

I am home recuperating from shoulder surgery and I am suppose to rest. I didn't think it would be that hard to do. It's not that I have anything I have to do, but continually check my email. I am waiting to hear from a publishing company, is that the phone I hear? The contact information for The Kissing Spot went out on September 30th. So I am anxiously waiting for them (I am being hopeful) to contact me. This is an exciting time after waiting so long to feel like the waiting is over, but I am waiting again. I do believe in God's perfect timing and I don't pretend to know the future. But I am hopeful.

I have been here before, well not quite in this position, but I thought I was on the verge of being published 4 years ago. I met an older buisness man on a plane and he worked downtown NYC, he knew several publishers and loved our story and wanted to get it published and get us on Oprah! I was so excited and thought this is it! However, it didn't turn out that way and it was very disappointing. He read our story but didn't share our beliefs and felt he was not the right one to represent us. I knew the truth at that moment, as I have known all along this 13 year path I serve the Lord creator of the universe and He alone is in control.

While I continue to wait on the Lord I am reminded that. . .
~In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
Proverbs 16:9
~

Hope~ the expectation of future good!

Let us never give up hope as we wait on the Lord~
Terri

Sign up to follow my blog and wait with me :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish the best for you Terri. You have the ability to influence a lot of lives with your faith. You have been an inspiration to me. I love you. God Bless You!!!

    ReplyDelete