Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I hear you Lord..."It is finished!"


 


     ~Yesterday, I clicked on Joyce Meyer message entitled "Faithfulness" and began to listen on the computer. I was passing time as I waited for my almost completed manuscript to finish printing out so I could again critique it. I had not printed it out in 2 years, but had only worked on the computer changing and rearranging. Just as the LAST page printed and came to rest on the desk I watched the electricity flicker and shut off~ followed by a loud roar of thunder. There was no mistaking the message I was receiving. I hear you Lord I said outloud and I began to cry. . . "It is finished."

   ~The power immediately came back on and as I listened to Joyce ~ God continued to make it clear. Joyce read from the Bible, "'Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus'(Philippians 1:6). God always finishes what He begins."

   ~I needed a sign and He showed me. "It is finished! There is no further improvement or change to be done. I am the Lord your God and I say so(boom)!" Ok so I did not actually hear those words audibly, but in my spirit I know my God's voice in the thunder and His timing was unmistakeable. It has been 15 years in the making and many drafts, I needed God to make it clear and He did. He spoke to me as Joyce says, "And we need to finish what we start." Today I will call the publishing company.
                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~

   ~Update I signed a contract and book will be ready in October sometime!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment