Friday, May 13, 2011

GOD BE GLORIFIED

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God,and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:5

I love to live in the truth of God's word, there is freedom beyond comprehension. Sometimes I am in the fullness of this freedom and obedient, but it is a minute by minute act of discipline to stay there. I am praying constantly as I walk through this life that I may give glory to God and not myself.

Inpatience attempts to come in and steal my peace in knowing God is in control. I bowed my head today with frustration and my "feelings" of inadequacy in this publishing arena. I want someone to take over and tell me what to do. I was gently reminded I don't have to do it on my own...I have my helper a prayer away and I had to again commit my way to the Lord.

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in his word I put my hope. Psalms 130:5


As I prayed, the Lord showed me again what direction to go with The Kissing Spot ,I felt a peace to move forward with self-publishing when I have the finances. I am convicted to pray for God's provision. Now to him who is able to do immeasureable more than all we ask or imagine...to Him be the Glory!!! Ephesians 3:20-21

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment