Sunday, September 23, 2012

Special Prayer Answered. . .


      ~God has reached down and touched my heart. Yesterday I received a very special endorsement from Melody Green, Keith Green's widow. She runs Last Days Ministry at www.keithgreen.com.

     ~ Since the beginning of my work on this book, 15 years ago- I prayed to one day have Melody's endorsement. I contacted her once I signed the contract for the book. The return response was they do not give endorsements. I was discouraged for a couple minutes, then I believed God wanted to bless me. I contacted them again and I prayed believing He would change their hearts. I waited and prayed over the next 2 weeks. They did reconsidered and Melody wrote a beautiful endorsement!! I was excited beyond words when I received the endorsement, all I could do was smile and cry! I knew God's love for me is real and active.

     Keith Green had a major impact on my life as a teenager. I loved his music and his passion for Jesus. He had a huge heart for mission work. The Lord spoke strongly to me through his ministry and at a young age I was drawn to missions. Keith and Melody were also prolife and educated many through tracks. I believe this is where I first gathered information about protecting life.

    Keith died in a plane crash in the early 80's and his ministry continues on through the work his wife. On my mission to Ghana, Africa 7 years ago I sang one of his songs in a small village church, I know my Redeemer lives! Now God has chosen to bless me with this very special endorsement to show His Love for ME!

     We need not be afraid to come to God and cry out to Him. He loves us and is always making a way to show His love for us. Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment